Cost & Guild Discount
The cost to participate in our family history courses is just £449.99 for non-guild members and £424.99 for Guild members.
Discounted rates are offered for Ulster Historical Foundation Guild members. Email Kevin.email@example.com for more information.
Pay in instalments
If you would like to participate in one of our family history courses and would like to pay in instalments, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to pay in instalments you will be expected to pay three instalments of £159.99 for non members and three instalments of £149.99 for guild members.
The higher price associated with paying in instalments is due to the extra fees the Foundation will incur
For all those taking part in our family history course the following is included:
- Comprehensive lecture programme
- Research assistance by professional genealogists
- Course materials
- Access to Ulster Historical Foundation printed and electronic resources
- Morning coffee
- Minimum numbers are required for this course to run and there is also a maximum capacity.
- It is also recommended that you bring your laptop or tablet with you on this hands-on course.
- Lunch and accommodation are not included in the price. Delegates will need to make their own reservations for accommodation as well as bring their own lunches for the duration of the course.
Bookings cancelled with 3 months notice will receive an 80% refund. Cancellations received with 2 months notice will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellation with less than 2 months notice will receive a 20% refund. Cancellations due to medical conditions will be treated as sympathetically as possible.