For all those taking part in one of our online courses the following is included:
- Comprehensive lecture programme
- 19 pre-recorded lectures on essential topics relating to Irish genealogical research
- Three live “Q and A” sessions with the course lecturers (to be scheduled at different times to suit different time zones)
- Downloadable lecture handouts and reading list
Individual Modules (Online)
Depending on the module purchased, participants will get access to a number of pre-recorded lectures that available for immediate viewing, can be accessed from the comfort of their own home and can viewed as often (or as little) as the participant chooses to for the next TWO YEARS.*
*Please note whilst participants can watch the lectures included in their purchased module as often as they like to, for as long as they like to, we would ask everyone to please respect the nature in which these modules have been made available. These modules have been prepared for private viewing by an individual and are not intended for group or public viewing. Ulster Historical Foundation is a self-supporting charity that depends on the generosity of it’s members, supporters and customers to continue to provide the range of services that it offers.
What is the cost to participate?
- The cost to participate in our online family history courses is just £374.99 for non-guild members.
- The cost to participate in our three day family history courses is just £374.99 for non-guild members.
Register now for one of our upcoming courses with a deposit of just £199.99.
- Individual modules start at just £74.99 for non-guild members.
- Individual modules start at just £64.99 for guild members.
Bookings cancelled with 3 months notice will receive an 80% refund. Cancellations received with 2 months notice will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellation with less than 2 months notice will receive a 20% refund. Cancellations due to medical conditions will be treated as sympathetically as possible.