For all those taking part in our family history course the following is included:
- Comprehensive lecture programme
- Research assistance by professional genealogists
- Course materials
- Access to Ulster Historical Foundation printed and electronic resources
- Daily Q and A sessions each day of the programme with our Researchers
- Morning coffee
What is the cost to participate?
- The cost to participate in our three day family history courses is just £349.99 for non-guild members.
Discounted rates are offered on all our courses for Ulster Historical Foundation Guild members. If you are a Guild member and would like to participate in our of our courses email Kevin.email@example.com for more information or visit our members area to obtain a discount code.
- Guild members can participate in our five day courses for just £324.99.
Pay with deposit
Register now for one of our upcoming courses with a deposit of just £199.99.
- Minimum numbers are required for this course to run and there is also a maximum capacity.
- It is also recommended that you bring your laptop or tablet with you on this hands-on course.
- Lunch and accommodation are not included in the price. Delegates will need to for accommodation as well as bring their own lunches for the duration of the course.
Accommodation and Travel
Please note that travel to and from Northern Ireland and accommodation are not included in the price, and delegates will need to make their own reservations for accommodation during our programme.
To allow you to reserve the accommodation of your choice, and which suits your own needs/interests, click here for further information on where to stay.
Bookings cancelled with 3 months notice will receive an 80% refund. Cancellations received with 2 months notice will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellation with less than 2 months notice will receive a 20% refund. Cancellations due to medical conditions will be treated as sympathetically as possible.