With less than a week to go until we commence our North American Lecture Tour, preparations are well underway for our first location - Augusta, GA - on Saturday 3 March. Several of the tour locations have already sold out and several more are close to doing so.
Also, please be aware that several of the locations have registration deadlines.
- Registration for the Augusta event on Saturday 3 March closes tomorrow, February 27.
- Registration for the Ottawa event on Saturday 10 March closes on March 7.
- Registration for the Philadelphia event on Sunday 11 March closes on March 5.
- Registration for the Fair Oaks event on Saturday 17 March closes on March 3.
If you would like to register for one of the programmes simply click on the relevant link below.
- 03 March, Augusta GA - Augusta Genealogical Society and the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library
- 04 March, Pittsburgh PA - Heinz History Center and Westmoreland County Historical Society
- 05 March, Boston MA - The New England Historic Genealogical Society - SOLD OUT
- 06 March, Louisville KY - The Filson Society
- 07 March - Chicago IL - The Newberry Library - SOLD OUT
- 08 March, Madison WI - Wisconsin Historical Society - SOLD OUT
- 10 March, Ottawa ON - British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa (BIFHSGO)
- 11 March, Philadelphia PA - Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- 12 & 13 March, Nashville TN - Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- 14 March, St Louis MO - St Louis County Library History & Genealogy Department
- 15 March, Omaha NE - The Greater Omaha Genealogical Society
- 17 March, Fair Oaks CA - Root Cellar – Sacramento Genealogical Society
- 18 March, Seattle WA - Irish Heritage Club, Seattle
- 20 March, Honolulu HI - Saint Andrew Society of Hawaii, the Friends’ of St Patrick and the Hawaii State Public Library System