Register for one of our family history research programmes or conferences between 05 December and 13 December and be automatically included in a prize draw for the chance to win the Christmas “Golden Ticket”.
The “Golden Ticket” will offer one lucky winner the chance to participate in one of the Foundation’s 2020 family history research programmes for just the price of their deposit.*
Unlock Your Family's Story in 2020
Are you wishing to find out more about your Irish ancestors? Have you been thinking of what to do or where to go for your next vacation? Have you always wanted to visit some of Ireland’s famous landmarks and journey through the country’s beautiful landscape?
2020 will see Ulster Historical Foundation host a number of family history conferences and research programmes to suit all tastes, and levels of experience.
The “Golden Ticket” just might be YOUR ticket to Ireland in 2020.
2020 Family History Research Programmes
Any registration for the following programmes received between 05 December and 13 December will be automatically included in the "Golden Ticket” prize draw.
- Tracing Your Irish Ancestors: Family History Conference, 10-17 June
- Irish Family History Experience: Introduction to Irish Genealogy, 07-12 September
- Researching your Irish Ancestors: Assisted Research Programme, 05-09 October
NOTE: There will be ONE "Golden Ticket" which can be used for ONE of these programmes.
Just Three Steps to Enter
- Choose your desired conference or research programme
- Pay your deposit
- "Potentially" take part in one of our 2020 family history programmes for as little as £299.99!*
The winner of our “Golden Ticket” will be informed by email before 20 December and will be announced at a later date.
For more information and a full list of terms and conditions please click here