An Educational Charity | Charity Reg. No. NIC100280
+44 (028) 9066 1988 | email@example.com
Undated survey, but mid 18th-century, of lands held in the Killeeshil area of County Tyrone by the Stewarts of Killymoon.
From National Library of Ireland, Ms 8734/1, compiled by Dr William Roulston.
This database is accessible by Guild members only.
Please log in or register as a Guild member to access this database.
We are an educational non-profit organisation formed in 1956.
Ulster Historical Foundation
Bradley Thallon House, Unit 44D, Kiltonga Estate, Belfast Road, Newtownards, BT23 4TJ