This is a list of passengers who sailed from the port of Newry to the USA in 1803 on board the following ships.
- Magnet - 300 tons - Master: Thomas Marsh
- Neptune - 200 tons - Master: Seth Stephens
- Active - 138 tons - Master: Robert Mckown [sic]
- Dianah - 300 tons - Master: Henry Hunter
- Hopewell - 120 tons - Master: James Corish
The information ordinarily listed is name, age and occupation. Some family relationships are also listed.
From Ulster Genealogical & Historical Guild Newsletter 2 1979.