An Educational Charity | Charity Reg. No. NIC100280
+44 (028) 9181 2073 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This database contains a list of those who had subscribed towards the publication of the ‘Historic Memorials of the First Presbyterian Church of Belfast’ which was published in 1887.
Details include names, addresses and some occupations.
This database is accessible by Guild members only.
Please log in or register as a Guild member to access this database.
We are an educational non-profit organisation formed in 1956.
Ulster Historical Foundation
Bradley Thallon House, Unit 44D, Kiltonga Estate, Belfast Road, Newtownards, BT23 4TJ