An Educational Charity | Charity Reg. No. NIC100280
+44 (028) 9066 1988 | email@example.com
Names of the leading inhabitants of County Down who were attainted by King Jamess Irish parliament in 1689.
From Knox, History of the County Down (1875).
This database is accessible by Guild members only.
Please log in or register as a Guild member to access this database.
We are an educational non-profit organisation formed in 1956.
Ulster Historical Foundation
The Corn Exchange, 31 Gordon Street, Belfast, BT1 2LG