An Educational Charity | Charity Reg. No. NIC100280
+44 (028) 9181 2073 | email@example.com
This database contains details of tenants of the Bernard and St John estates, in the Ballymore and Kearnan parishes, 1773.
This database is accessible by Guild members only.
Please log in or register as a Guild member to access this database.
We are an educational non-profit organisation formed in 1956.
Ulster Historical Foundation
Bradley Thallon House, Unit 44D, Kiltonga Estate, Belfast Road, Newtownards, BT23 4TJ