An Educational Charity | Charity Reg. No. NIC100280
+44 (028) 9181 2073 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Census of Protestants in the parish of the Chapel of the Woods, arranged by townland.
Compiled by Shannon Rahman & Richard Cole
This database is accessible by Guild members only.
Please log in or register as a Guild member to access this database.
We are an educational non-profit organisation formed in 1956.
Ulster Historical Foundation
Bradley Thallon House, Unit 44D, Kiltonga Estate, Belfast Road, Newtownards, BT23 4TJ