Killymoon Castle is a castle situated about one mile (1.6 km) south east of Cookstown, County Tyrone.
It is on the north bank of the Ballinderry River.
The original Killymoon Castle, which was built in 1671, burnt down in 1801. It was rebuilt in a larger version in 1803 to a design by John Nash. It is an asymmetrical structure with both round and square towers and Regency Gothic interiors.