Each day of the conference presents delegates with a choice of assisted research in the archives with our team of experienced genealogists or an excursion to a place of historic interest.
To uncover the history of this place, our extensive programme of tours throughout the week will take you through rolling countryside to sites of international renown from the Giant’s Causeway and Dunluce Castle on County Antrim’s wild Atlantic coast to the famous and historic Walls of Derry.
Please note this programme may be subject to revision.
- 04 September 2024 - Opening Reception
- 05 September 2024 - Tour of Titanic Belfast and Belfast City
- 06 September 2024 - Visit to Barons Court and Ulster American Folk Park
- 07 September 2024 - Tour through the Glens of Antrim and visit to Giant's Causeway
- 08 September 2024 - Free day for delegates to spend as they choose.
- 09 September 2024 - Walking tour of Derry City, including a bus tour across the city visiting locations such as "Free Derry" Corner and the Bogside area of the city; St Columba's Long Tower Church and St Augustine's Church.
- 10 September 2024 - Tour of Kilmainham Gaol and Dublin City
- 11 September 2024 - Tour through the Boyne Valley, including visits to the burial monuments at Brú na Bóinne
*Note: Provisional bookings have been made but schedule is subject to change.