Permission to reproduce birth, marriage, and death (BMD) notices is granted, subject to the following conditions:
- the use must be for a non-commercial, educational or private research purpose;
- a maximum of 10 BMD notices, or a maximum of 300 words, may be used in a non-commercial, private research publication or presentation, or on a personal family history web site, with the following reference: “Kilpatrick, Alison. The Armagh Guardian: Births, Marriages and Deaths, 1844-1852: Transcripts and Indexes (Nova Scotia: Quercus Arborealis Publications, 2013). Database hosted online by the Ulster Historical Foundation www.ancestryireland.com; accessed (date).”
- notices may not be published to community web sites, mailing lists, look-up resources, etc. on the internet or any sharing medium;
- exceptions may be granted by submitting a request to the compiler/indexer, Alison Kilpatrick, at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- a notice or notices may not be published to any medium associated with commercial interests, including advertising or solicitations, or links to same, on personal or not-for-profit web pages.