Here is a list of some of the titles we have released in E-Book format. Our E-Books come in EPUB and MOBI formats and so can be used with the Amazon Kindle and most other E-Book readers.
- Researching Scots-Irish Ancestors – The Essential Genealogical Guide to Early Modern Ulster – Was £7.99, now only £4.99
- A Chronicle of Comber 1873-1912: The Town of Thomas Andrews, Shipbuilder – £7.99
- Portrait of an Industrial City: Clanging Belfast 1750-1914 – £7.99
- Them Wild Woods: An Irish Quaker Family’s Transatlantic Correspondence 1818-1877 – £7.99
- Scotch-Irish Merchants in Colonial America – £7.99
- The Impact of the Domestic Linen Industry – £7.99
- Overlooking the River Mourne: Four Centuries of Family Farms in Edymore and Cavanlee Co. Tyrone – £7.99
- In Search of Sperrins Ancestors: A practical guide and sourcebook – £1.99
We currently have over 20 titles available in E-Book format with more coming soon.
Free PDF eBooks
Exploring the DNA of Irish and Scottish surnames and possible ties to Niall and the Uí Néill kindred
A dated phylogenetic tree of M222 snp haplotypes by William E. Howard III and John D. McLaughlin. An article published in the 2011 Edition of Familia: Ulster Genealogical Review
My Roots: Tracing your Belfast Ancestors
Published in 2007 as part of the ‘My Roots’ family history workings carried out under the Renewing Communities programme.
The 6th Connaught Rangers: Belfast Nationalists and the Great War
Published in 2008 in conjunction with the 6th Connaught Rangers Research Project.
In search of Sperrins Ancestors
Published in 2004 in conjunction with Sperrins Tourism Ltd.
Belfast & Nashville
Published in 2010 in conjunction with Belfast City Council to highlight links with Belfast’s sister city Nashville.